Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let the games begin!



So I've decided that there's no time like the present... I'm issuing a photo challenge to anyone who is game: in an attempt to be out shooting when you may not feel like it, or just to get those creative juices pumping, my goal is to take at least one photo a day, starting today, and posting it here. It doesn't have to be ground breaking or edited - this is a simple exercise to encourage me to pick up my camera on a daily basis, even if it's just my little panasonic point-and-shoot. I'm sure the photos will vary greatly in subject, which is kind of the point.

Ok, so here goes, a year through Lauren E.'s eyes...

(today is a bonus, you get two photos for the price of one, and just one was cropped, no color editing)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan! I'll be checking on you daily! :) I love the Furfey picture!

    ReplyDelete