Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!




yeah, i had no good joke. i did change my FB status to "in a relationship" but realized at the end of the day, i have my privacy settings to "do not alert relationship status changes." oops. there went that crappy joke :-p so today we got some much needed rain, but why, oh WHY did it have to be on MY day off?!?!!? as you can see on my car, there are still lots of dingleberries (that's what our family calls them) that fell off the tree onto my car, and didn't come off, in fact i think they soaked in deeper with the rain!

i had lunch with Natasha, then drove up to Jacksonville to try and find new running shoes. After traveling all over Jax, i stop by the Nike Outlet on my way home and find the RIGHT shoe for $20 cheaper than the cheapest Jax store. Go figure! It was an educational trip, though, and i DID get to eat Moe's! ("Welcome to Moe's!!!!") oh yeah, how could i forget, i also tried on my first triathlon suit. i got a good laugh, and decided to ham it up a bit... the competition better watch out!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my sister... what a goof :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also, you should see my back patio. It's stained from the stinking dingleberries! (And James thinks I'm crazy for calling them that, so I asked what he called him, and he said he had no clue :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is totally a Sykes word, I don't even know how you guys came up with it.

    Moe's is still X's favorite place to eat, hands down. He practically goes into a fit he's so excited when we walk in... ;-)

    ReplyDelete